Saturday, December 4, 2010

Too Fast

Fiona is growing up so fast. She will be 11 weeks on Monday - where has the time gone?!

I started back to work this week, so am acutely aware of how much she is changing day to day. She and Grandma Nash had a great week together and she sent me to work every day with smiles! We like to believe that she is very happy to have both Mom and Dad home for the weekend.

Today really showed us how quickly she is growing. We had professional pictures done at Target this morning and she started laughing - not a single laugh, but several wonderful giggles put together. This was a first for us and was just wonderful to hear! We were wishing for a video session instead of a photo sitting at that point.

While at Target, we broke down and admitted it was time to move up a diaper size! We can still make the size 1 diapers fit, but blowouts are a constant fear.

And I just finished moving the 3-6 months clothes into the dresser. We can still wear the 0-3 mos, but are on the brink.

Here is a picture of Daddy making her a unicorn with her pacifier.


And here we are showing off in our Bumbo chair!

5 comments:

The Bartholomews said...

I love the expression in the Bumbo! The pictures that you got must have turned out amazing if she was laughing so much! I can't wait to see them!

And, please....tell me Mike is wearing pants in that picture. Even if he is not....please...

Tracey

sjv said...

He's wearing shorts - never fear!

I was tempted to tell you that they were my legs, but on closer inspection of the hairiness, I couldn't - even as a joke!

bethjohnsonmn said...

That's great that you heard good laughs! It's a wonderful sound - we've only gotten a couple here- but I keep working on it!
Who took your pics at Target? We thought they did a good job.

The Bartholomews said...

Being you are a working Mom with an 11 week old, I would totally expect your legs to be that hairy ;)

Rae said...

She is so adorable. The wide eyed expression seems to be consistent with our kids to. I think it's the flash. Ella is the worst culprit. Love the monkey out fit! Can't believe she is laughing!!

Tawnda