Friday, January 7, 2011

Play Ball

I'm sitting here in my 55 degree house (stupid furnace went out ... stupid Mike is out of town ... ugh) listening to my hero, Pete the furnace guy, bang around in the basement.

So I thought I would take advantage of my "freedom" (Fiona is at day care, where it's warm) and post a new video of her.

In this video, she was having a great time playing with her new ball. AND notice her talent of balancing a coffee cup on her head!

4 comments:

Rae said...

Love all the updates. I am a little behind as this is really the first time I've been on the internet in a while. She looks gorgeous and sounds like you are busy. I love your choices post. Sounds like you guys are figuring this new role out. Hope to see you soon. Evie says "I want to meet her." to me as we watched her videos and looked at pictures. You'd think she'd be babied out but she points out all babies and wants to meet them all. Especially yours!

Tawnda

PS The twins look gorgeous!!

The Bartholomews said...

I knew that ball would be a hit! Too bad it doesn't fit in her mouth though....it would make it a seriously wicked awesome toy! I can imagine the lower lip coming out once she throws the ball too....

The Bartholomews said...

and SERIOUSLY doesn't Mike were PANTS anymore!!

sjv said...

He does not. It's almost always shorts when he's holding her. Mike is having trouble adjusting to the new house temperature and the heat that babies throw off! ;-)