Monday, March 7, 2011

Smarty-Pants ... er, Robe?

On Saturday night, Fiona and I finished her bath and emerged from the bathroom in fleece pjs - smelling yummy like freshly-washed babies do. I told Mike that she was all comfy. The following conversation happened:

M (to F): Mom and Dad should go put their pjs on - or at least more comfortable clothes.

S (looking at M in his windpants and white T-shirt): Hon, I don't think you can get more comfortable than this.

M: Oh, really!?! (and disappears into our bedroom)

Fiona and I went to play in the living room. I couldn't help laughing so hard when Mike came out in this! I love my husband. He is such a smarty-"robe"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud! So funny! (and clever I might add...)
miss you guys so much!
Scoob

The Bartholomews said...

So, what's so odd/funny about putting on pajamas at this time of night. I don't get it ;) Just kidding...the beer in hand is classic though.

sjv said...

Scoob - will we see you this weekend?

Tracey - I knew you would appreciate this. He wanted to put the beer down, but I made him keep it. Classic!