Tuesday, May 17, 2011

That's MY Girl

I've been a little concerned that Fiona is abandoning me. She's given up her red hair for her Daddy's dark blond locks. She looks just like her Dad. She wakes up like her Dad and falls asleep like her Dad. I was beginning to feel left out.

But this morning as we hung out on the floor with Price Is Right in the background (day care is sick), she stole my Crate & Barrel catalog from me. I've never been so proud! Granted, she wanted to eat it, but I'm still claiming it as a shared trait! Mike may need that second job yet!


2 comments:

Emily said...

hahahaha. love it. she's a very smart girl :)

Rae said...

Ooooh, C&B magazine. Tell her to send it my way when she's done!! Sad she's losing her red hair! She'll be gorgeous no matter what and I bet it will always have a bit of red to it. A little of you and a little of Mike.

Love
Tawnda