Saturday, June 11, 2011

Play Time - Fiona Style

Fiona started a new day care this week as A is on maternity leave. She goes a couple days a week and is hanging out with relatives the other days. Grandma J was here this week and we all had a great time with her.

Our little daredevil has had a fun week of day care with new kids, swinging in the back yard, playing with Yogi, and riding her new dinosaur.

Reading books
Drumming on her dinosaur
Thank you Grandma for the cool ride!
All this playing is HARD work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad she likes her dinosaur. Love that she likes her books!! The butt in the air is classic. sej

The Bartholomews said...

Butt in the air is SUCH a common little kid sleeping position! *sigh* She's growing up. When I worked in the toddler room of a day care center one summer while I was in college, the room would be filled with little ones on cots in this exact position(every single one of them)during nap time. Both boys used to do it, but haven't in years. *sigh* They are growing up.
Tracey

bethjohnsonmn said...

Ellie and Fiona will have to get their dinos together for a ride sometime! Glad we could introduce her to the fun world of ride on toys!

Rae said...

She's getting so BIG! I can't believe it...where have the babies gone? Boo, toddlerhood!!