Saturday, October 29, 2011

Silly Saturday: Pebbles and Personality

Fiona and her buddy T at day care have graduated to "toddler" status. That means they are now roommates during naptime. Miss F was not happy about this arrangement and was especially displeased that T's musical preferences were the naptime entertainment du jour. [He listens to Enya. She prefers classical.]

Fiona and Miss A have reached a compromise over the last couple weeks of this experiment. She will thinly veil her displeasure and she and T will listen to classical music. We're quickly learning that flexibility and dealing with change may not be some of Fiona's strongest qualities. However, perseverance to get her own way. Perfect score! She cracks us up!

And finally, to liven up a Saturday, I "styled" Fiona's hair after a famous redheaded baby. I present Fiona Flintstone ;-)

4 comments:

The Bartholomews said...

How long did she allow it to stay in?

Nancy said...

I love it! Actually, it looks very much like what I do to Charli's hair once in a while...sorry, Fiona! Charli is not nearly as cute as you are with your hair fixed :)

sjv said...

All day! Quite a mohawk when I took it out ;-)

Anonymous said...

Super cute<3
B