We are so proud and excited! We met with Fiona's physical therapist today, who recommended that she NOT wear her braces anymore. She felt that the braces are now hindering her natural development. Official speak for what Mike and I already thought - they are just plain in her way!
She may still need braces going forward, but for now, the Bug is flying on her own power. And judging by the attempts to stand on her own tonight, she is thrilled to be free!

3 comments:
YAY little girlfriend. she's such a rockstar. so thrilled to hear the good news!!
love, emmy
Fiona...I am sure your great granpma Martin would be extremely proud of your determination and strongwill...I know that I am.
You are going to be something else when you grow up.
Love you guys! Aunt M
She's proving to everyone that she's her own superstar!!!! Love the last few posts!!!! we need to get together so I can see this humor firsthand!!
Post a Comment