| Perhaps we weren't quite ready for the big girl spoon ... |
| She picked out her "play" outfit herself. Boots and hat were the hot items! |
| Playing on the Pooh blanket from Grammy. So fun! |
| She's a Big Sister! Fiona is 17 months old. Baby V is 17 weeks along. ;-) Like I said, things are growing around here! |
5 comments:
:):):) love how u announced this wonderful news!!!! B
Looks like Fiona is way excited to be a big sister :)
I had a feeling from your subject line...Congratulations Vanneste Family! Yogi will have another precious to protect! So you have a due date some time in August? Too bad you couldn't work out having another generation with a 7/22 B'day! Lots of love to you! Aunt M
you look, at 17 weeks pregnant, like i look after eating a sandwich! ;) good thing i love you!!
love, emmy
OMG! What an awesome picture to make the official announcement!!!!!!!! I hope your are still feeling great!
Love to all 5 of you!
Post a Comment