Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Our Active Bug

Here are a couple fun videos of Fiona in action. She truly enjoys life and it is so fun to watch her engage in the world!

In this video, she is working on her somersault skills. She loves to do them,
but hasn't quite figured out how to do it with her own power. She did
convince her dad to do one (I was not allowed to video it), and thought I should too.
We promised her that I would do it when I am not pregnant!

And in this one, she just discovered that her toy from her Happy Meal
played music. We love the video, but think she looks 1 going on 13! 
You also get to see a fun part where she spots her dad taping her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara, this is Mike Blizzard. I really enjoyed seeing Fiona walk and run! Brought a tear to my eye. Kim said "look at Sara's baby bump" but I never took my eyes off Fiona. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

totally adorable. i love that your 19 month old says, "daddy somersault too?" i mean, really! also, i look forward to bringing her as my date to future wedding dances. the girl's got moves :)
love, emmy