A. Age: 25 (or 25 + 6 ...)
B. Bed size: Queen. But I only have a sliver of it because Mike likes to spread out and Yogi does too.
C. Chore that you hate: Folding laundry. It just never ends.
D. Dogs: Yogi. A 5-year-old golden retriever with a golden heart.
E. Essential start to your day: a shower. And a hug and kiss from Mike and Fiona.
F. Favorite color: Really depends on the day. There is a lot of pink in our world right now!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’6”
I. Instruments you play: piano, clarinet, a bit of percussion, bells
J. Job title: marketing communications lead
K. Kids: 2 – Fiona and Baby 2.0 [… mike, yogi …]
L. Live: in the Twin Cities suburbs
M. Mother’s name: Shirley
N. Nicknames: Sar (I know, it’s super creative), Fannie
O. Overnight hospital stays: childbirth
P. Pet peeves: people wasting my time and slow drivers (because they waste my time)
Q. Quote from a movie: "He chose … poorly” (from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 1 amazing sister, 1 amazing sister-in-law
U. Underwear: Um, yes. Gross!
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts. And when I’m pregnant, lettuce (it’s bizarre but true)
W. What makes you run late: negotiations with a head-strong toddler and my own inclination to multi-task
X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental, finger (broken … hockey)
Y. Yummy food that you make: banana cream pie (apparently my specialty), caramel rolls, white chicken chili … I really love to cook!
Z. Zoo animal: NOT the birds. I like the lynx at the MN Zoo.
B. Bed size: Queen. But I only have a sliver of it because Mike likes to spread out and Yogi does too.
C. Chore that you hate: Folding laundry. It just never ends.
D. Dogs: Yogi. A 5-year-old golden retriever with a golden heart.
E. Essential start to your day: a shower. And a hug and kiss from Mike and Fiona.
F. Favorite color: Really depends on the day. There is a lot of pink in our world right now!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’6”
I. Instruments you play: piano, clarinet, a bit of percussion, bells
J. Job title: marketing communications lead
K. Kids: 2 – Fiona and Baby 2.0 [… mike, yogi …]
L. Live: in the Twin Cities suburbs
M. Mother’s name: Shirley
N. Nicknames: Sar (I know, it’s super creative), Fannie
O. Overnight hospital stays: childbirth
P. Pet peeves: people wasting my time and slow drivers (because they waste my time)
Q. Quote from a movie: "He chose … poorly” (from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade)
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 1 amazing sister, 1 amazing sister-in-law
U. Underwear: Um, yes. Gross!
V. Vegetable you hate: Brussel sprouts. And when I’m pregnant, lettuce (it’s bizarre but true)
W. What makes you run late: negotiations with a head-strong toddler and my own inclination to multi-task
X. X-Rays you’ve had: dental, finger (broken … hockey)
Y. Yummy food that you make: banana cream pie (apparently my specialty), caramel rolls, white chicken chili … I really love to cook!
Z. Zoo animal: NOT the birds. I like the lynx at the MN Zoo.
1 comment:
S is my favorite. P is my second favorite ;)
love, emmy
Post a Comment