Thursday, January 24, 2013

What Is It with Little Girls and Horses?

A couple weeks ago, during lunch, Fiona and I had the following conversation:
F: Mama, I don't have a flying horse.
S: No baby, you don't.
F: (sighing like only a 2-year-old can) I don't even have a regular horse.
S: (laughing) No baby, you don't.
F: Does Daddy have a horse?
S: Nope.
F: Does Quinny have a horse?
S: No, Quinn doesn't have a horse.
F: Do you have a horse?
S: No, honey. I don't have a horse either.
F: sigh ...S: Do you know who does have a horse?
F: WHO?
S: Grandma Nash has a horse.
F: Yippee! Let's go NOW! 

2 comments:

Kyley Leger said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that she calls her Quinny! That's the best! I also love that you had an answer to her request, that's amazing. :) Is it Princess Sofia's flying horse that prompted this? (I hate that I know this...)

sjv said...

You nailed it - mama of a 2 yr old! It is Princess Sofia's fault that we realized we didn't have a flying horse. However, her antics have given us a break from constant requests for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!