Mike asked me a few days ago what I wanted for my birthday. Besides reminding him about the ridiculously expensive camera that he already bought me, I looked around our home at the mess of pink blocks, naked dolls (seriously, why do they hate clothes on their babies?), and tea sets ... and I honestly couldn't think of anything I needed beyond the family we've created together. It's sappy, I know, but as I look to another year, I'm beyond grateful for my husband, puppy, and beautiful daughters!
I'm also grateful to brave Auntie Emmy, who tackled bedtime x2 last night so Mike and I could go out with friends. It was as wonderful as we hoped it would be!






6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sara! I hope your day is awesome!
Happy Birthday Sara! You are a very lucky lady with a wonderful husband, puppy, and two wonderful daughters. Oh and don't forget a GREAT family :)
Mom
Happy, Happy Birthday Sara!! Those family pics are adorable!!
oops, that was from me, B
Happy Birthday dearest sissy! Hope you have a wonderful day. So glad I got to celebrate with you on Saturday. LOVE YOU!
Birthday Buddy! Glad you had a great day...so did I. The pics are great...keep them coming. M in Tucson
Post a Comment