| Love our birthday girl |
We had a great birthday party on Saturday. The day was gorgeous, so Mike popped up the pool, added a slide, and is the new hero to several 3 and 4 year olds! The backyard was filled with good family and good friends! So much fun! Quinn had a good time and Fiona had a fantastic time! Bugs loves a good party! Quinn liked her cupcake, but enjoyed the melon balls even more. The "polka dot" party was deemed a rousing success. If you came and enjoyed, rumor has it - same time same place in about a month. If you couldn't make it, we'd love to see you this time around!
| Yum! Cupcake |
On Monday, Q had her 1 year well check. She was royally peeved about the whole process and was rather mean to the poor resident. She behaved slightly less surly for our regular pediatrician. After 3 shots and a finger poke, the entire clinic + mommy was on her list! Luckily, by the time I got home from work, she had forgiven me. She weighed 20 lbs 1 oz (53 percentile) and was 30.25" tall (84 percentile). For comparison, at Bugs' one year appt, she was 19 lbs 6 oz and 29".
She [perhaps] had a reaction to the shots and some loose stool yesterday got her kicked out of day care for today. She and I had a fun day at home together. Hopefully tomorrow, we're back to normal and the shots don't give her any more problems.
| Birthday princess |
| Big sister - the fish. She stayed in the pool until her lips were blue. Then I still had to forcibly remove her! |
1 comment:
Your photographer did an EXCELLENT job! Great party. Wish I would have known to bring my suit so I could have played in the pool too. Those darn kids got to have all the fun ;)
Post a Comment