Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Things You Overhear

Just a few of the things we've overheard in the past few days:

Quinn has "the pink eye."
So Fiona asked, "Mommy, if Quinny has pink eyes, why are they still blue?"

From the bathroom last night:
M: Wow, Bugs. That's a messy diaper.
F: Yeah, lots of poopies.
M: Oooops. Uh oh. We need to clean the wall too before Mom comes in here.

From the dinner table:
F: Mom, does my milk have my poop medicine in it?

While playing Memory:
S: Bugs, you only get to turn two cards over during your turn.
F: But I can't member where the hot dog is. So I have to turn over more.
S: That's why it's called Memory. Because you have to remember.
F: No, Mom. That's not it.

Killing time while Bugs went potty:
S: Bugs, what's your big name?
F: Fiona Grace.
S: Good job. What's Quinny's big name?
F: Quinny Bot.
S: No. What's Quinn's real big name?
F: Quinn Bota Bota Boo.
S: I think it's Quinn Scarlett.
F: Oh Mom.

No comments: