Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coffee is Our Best Friend

I sent this recap of last night to my sister. I will admit we are thankful that the gang contained the craziness to an hour. But holy moly.

1:32: Declan wakes up crying. Pacifier doesn't do it and I wander around our room bouncing and shushing.
1:45: Mike takes a turn and goes downstairs with D.
2:00: I go downstairs to see how the boys are. Mike is still working to settle D but tells me to go to bed.
2:02: Go to bed. Close eyes.
2:02: Hear crying and calling for mama from across the hall. Go in. Both girls are awake and Fiona is sobbing because she had a bad dream. Get her settled down. Tuck both in. Kiss.
2:05: Leave their room. Hear Yogi puking in my bedroom from the hallway. Hurry to the slider with Yog, but he doesn't make it and pukes in the living room too.
2:06: Start cleaning up dog puke.
2:08: Mike comes upstairs to see what the H is going on. He trades me dog puke for crying baby.
2:23: Dec is settled, asleep, in the crib downstairs. I go up to check on Mike. All are settled and in bed there too. I go back downstairs to bunk on the couch.
5:43: Dec wakes up to eat. And I am up for the day. Yet somehow still don’t get to work until 8:20.

No comments: