| Watching dad |
The boys' team won 8-1 (or something close to that). Cheryl and I saw one goal ... the other team's! There were a lot of bodies to keep track of! Especially with multiple potty-ers. But it is always so fun to cheer for our guys, let the kids cheer for daddy, and hang out with our buddies!
Funny story about the pottying. Near the end of the game, Fiona needed to go, so I took her and Cheryl kept Q and Dec. When Bugs and I came back, no one was there (but our stuff was). Right after we left, Jack had to go potty too ... so Cheryl headed to the bathroom with four kids. And Q got a lesson on how boys pee!
| Big kids fans (and a miracle that all four smiled at the same time!) [also, wow, we have short kids] |
No comments:
Post a Comment