Mike and I were home without too many plans this last weekend and finally had several hours to really apply ourselves to preparing the room for Baby. It's not perfect yet, but I have some open spaces to expand as Baby does (and we accummulate more stuff).
Overall, we are very pleased with the room for our sweet one. Here are a few pictures so you can see it - but feel free to come over and see for yourself!
Baby V's crib and Winnie the Pooh bedding
Overall, we are very pleased with the room for our sweet one. Here are a few pictures so you can see it - but feel free to come over and see for yourself!
Baby V's crib and Winnie the Pooh bedding
The changing table/dresser area
And the rocking chair/bookcase ... a relaxing spot and perfect to start a love of reading!
6 comments:
Gasp! HP has been moved out of your room?! Such sacrifices you make for your child ;)
The nursery looks fabulous. Can't wait for baby to be here and occupying it.
p.s. I better come down soon so you can show me how to work all the fancy do-dads in that room! I may need to take notes...
Sooooo exciting! The nursery is so warm and loving. The baby will feel so loved there. Do you now go in and sit in the rocker and imagine this little one? I used to do that all the time way back in the day, and I used to smell the baby magic lotion;) It still reminds me of babies...I use to put it on Olivia when she was in elementary school and hold her just to bring back memories...
It looks great, guys! It will be so exciting to have baby Vanneste taking up residence there! Ellie is looking forward to meeting her new friend soon!
Hey! I finally made it to your blog. I think I should send you cash for more books, Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel, Stone Soup, Harold and his purple pencil, etc. Looks like things are pretty well under control. Enjoy the quiet while you can....thinking about you! Love, Aunt (and Great Aunt)Marti
Awesome room! I can't wait for the tour. Love to you all!
Tawnda
PS Look for our present to you and baby, which should arrive next week!!
Not bad in several hours! The room looks and is perfect. Nice color choices.
Kathy (at work)
Post a Comment