Thursday, October 27, 2011

Holy Molars!

We are not big fans of teeth these days. Fiona's teeth especially. They are just plain mean, man!

She cut two teeth last spring and that was it ... until now. She's cut four in the last two months and is working on somewhere between six and sixty right now. I got a glimpse at her top gums and can see the top two molars poking through up there. Sigh ... On top of that, she's developed a sinus cold. So the little sleep her teeth will allow is interrupted by coughing. Our day care provider told us that she was an emotional wreck today. Poor Little Bug!!

Mike braved the teething child as a single parent earlier this week. I was in Nashville from Sunday-Wednesday for work, so it was Dad/Bug time. Her teeth kept her a little on edge, but overall, they had a really fun time together. I even got to video chat with them while I was gone! We are all glad that I'm home. Couple weeks to enjoy ... and then I'm off to the Philippines. I will be glad when both these trips are over - and the teeth are in.

But things are not all traveling and teething around here. We are still sneaking in fun and fall festivities. In fact, here are the promised pumpkin patch pictures. Big thanks to Ellie's parents for taking them!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I was there last week and missed the teething drama. Poor little girl. Can't be much fun. SEJ

Anonymous said...

fact. your child could NOT be in cuter.
love, emmy

Rae said...

OMG, what a darling!!!!!! I just caught up on all your posts and teething is a drag!! We've got runny noses here (read ICK!) and those molars are the pits. Really though, it grosses me out thinking about those things coming through!! Love your family pics and Fi's a cutie patootie in all of them. Some gorgeous pics for the house! Travel safe! Miss you!