| Baby Stroller |
Mike: Softball season has officially begun and the boy is thrilled. Fiona and I went to one of his games last week. He has late games tonight, but that meant he got to hang out with us for part of the evening. He has also started his annual battle against the quack grass in our yard. Right now, it is winning. But I have faith in him.
Sara/Baby 2.0: I've been working long days this week. Every early days. But the fact that my boss is in Manila instead of me inspires me to get my slightly wider bottom out of bed each morning with little complaint! Baby 2 seems to be doing well. Kicking away in there and making its presence known. Both Fiona and Mike have felt it kick, which is really fun. Overall, I've been feeling pretty good. Definitely getting bigger and occasionally dealing with a sore back. I have my gestational diabetes test in 2 weeks. Think good thoughts!
| Flamingo glasses |
Yogi: The furry guy is LOVING the spring weather. We spend a lot of time outside these days - walking, creating sidewalk art with chalk, swinging, throwing balls, touching trees ... all the basics.
Fiona: Oh yeah, maybe you want to hear about the Little Bug too! She is battling the eye teeth (still). Three of the four have popped through and the fourth one is right there. I'm also convinced that she has her dad's allergies, which means lots of coughs and sneezes. She is dealing with the mucus fairly well and is always pleased to be outside! We bought her a little baby stroller - apparently the best Target investment EVER!
| Giggling with daddy |
I'm looking outside at my beautiful flowering crab - that is almost done blooming. It usually blooms on Mother's Day. We are grateful for every beautiful day and are going to enjoy the sunshine each evening when we all get home. Such wonderful family time together. So that's us in a nutshell!
3 comments:
Great update!! I would like to see this alleged pregnancy gain. :) I will send up good thoughts that you pass the test with flying colors! Enjoy your weekend with your adorable family.
Adorable outfit!
I thought you would like that. I was sure to take pictures just for you!
Post a Comment