I love a toddler who follows directions! A few nights ago, I was stripping very dirty clothes off of Fiona before her bath (it was a FUN day!) ... so I told her to run into the living room and yell "naked baby" at her dad. She executed perfectly and Mike was laughing well into the evening as he remembered it.
She did a repeat performance before bath tonight and we caught it on video. She's so funny ... and even her big fall couldn't dampen the enthusiasm.
As an aside, girls who have neurogenic bladder and bowel are only ever stripped down to diapers when they run around the house! So to Fiona, this is naked.
4 comments:
NAKED BABY!
Personally I like the tripping on her NAKED BABY doll on the floor. Classy!
For some reason, she is really against her dolls wearing clothes ... silly girl!
i can't stop watching this. she is too funny!!!
love, emmy
Post a Comment