![]() |
| Baby 3's cute little face |
Because I'm high strung, I took the first available appointment the next day. I usually wait a couple days to snag an 8:00 am appt, but not this time. Ironically, baby is actually measuring a day or two ahead of where we should be and is closing in on 5 lbs (!). So yeah, I just "hide" babies. I don't know where - and don't feel like anything is hidden. But there you go. I measured small with 8.5 lb Quinn too.
The ultrasound tech was awesome and showed a few 3D views as well. She told us about a study she read where you can predict which parent the baby will look like by looking at the ear on the ultrasound. In completely annoying news, the baby's ear looks EXACTLY like Mike's. So he's going for the three-peat on genetic domination. (The fact that the girls had a blast helping me clean out the pantry today shows that at least I get in the mix a bit on personality.)
The ultrasound tech was awesome and showed a few 3D views as well. She told us about a study she read where you can predict which parent the baby will look like by looking at the ear on the ultrasound. In completely annoying news, the baby's ear looks EXACTLY like Mike's. So he's going for the three-peat on genetic domination. (The fact that the girls had a blast helping me clean out the pantry today shows that at least I get in the mix a bit on personality.)
At the moment, baby is set to be delivered on June 12. So less than 7 weeks away! The countdown is on.

5 comments:
My first thought when I saw the picture was it looks like Mike. Sorry! I still see a lot of you in Quinn though. Glad everything turned out OK!
Another beautiful Vanneste baby:) Yay!!!
Such a cutie pie. And I agree with Tracey - I think Quinn looks a lot like you! I've decided new baby is a boy. So you can almost be sure it's a girl ;)
I thought it looked like a boy face too ;) Either way baby is way cute!
My thought was that baby V3 looks like Mike and Fiona, but I have always thought Quinny looks like her mommy...even her smile is mommy's smile! This one does look like it could be a boy, but of course, as Emmy says, that pretty much assures another girl! Whether it's a boy or a girl, it is guaranteed to be another gorgeous little one for you guys :)
Post a Comment