Monday, September 15, 2014

Silly Sisters

The girls have really been bonding as sisters. We love to see them working together, playing together, learning together, and loving each other. They also fight like sisters, but they clearly love each other deeply. Tonight, when I refused to go back to their room after bedtime because I knew it was a stall tactic, I heard [over the monitor] "You help me, Buggy?" "Sure. I'll tuck you in. Don't kick it off this time." We love watching their relationship grow!
What better way to swing than to get extra momentum
Two swings
"Ok, pardner. You ride behind me."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the "you ride behind pic"...we had an old arm chair in the living room that was our horse, airplane, train...I still miss that horse.
Love from Tucson, M

Emily said...

My sister is kind of a pain, but I sure am thankful for her ;) Love that the girls will get to have that kind of bond too.

sjv said...

Painfully awesome!

Emily said...

(Eye roll)