sometimes you end up making sour faces! We brought the kids to the portrait studio on Saturday to get individual pictures and group pictures of the gang. The girls were really excited and were so cooperative when we were getting ready. Declan was all smiles when we got there. Then we went into the little room. Dec was so confused by the whole experience that he forgot how to smile. He wasn't upset, but he just looked perplexed the whole time. So the photos didn't capture his personality at all.
Upset status went to our sweet middle child. There was a stranger looking at her. It was a strangle place. She wanted absolutely nothing to do with it. I managed to peel her off of me for three very sad looking "group" photos at the end. The oldest was a ham - of course - but was so overly excited that most of the pictures have her eyes closed or her mouth wide open. Because you have to open your mouth to open your eyes ...
I ordered a few pictures that were mediocre. When we got home, I hired my own 4-year-old photography assistant for a piece of her own Halloween candy (she's very affordable) and tried to take my own photos of D. Bugs and I got a somewhat better result and we cancelled the other order. Someday, I hope there will be a lovely photo of the three of them. A mama can dream!
 |
| The tongue was out in most of them. And the drool. |
 |
| Mouth open. Eyes open. |
 |
| Sweet sad Q (isn't she cute though?) |
 |
You may think I purposefully picked the worst photo. But no, this is the ONLY picture of the three of them. The only! |
 |
| Here's the one that Bugs and I got at home |
1 comment:
I'm so sorry, but I can't stop giggling!!!
Post a Comment