| Family picture |
Not this trip!
The gang was so good on the drive up and we set a record for
travel time – including breakfast and a stop to let Yogi stretch and feed the
baby. And the ride back went pretty well too. Hooray!
| Three kids in Christmas pjs |
Christmas was a little less white than I had hoped for – so the trusty new sleds that Gma and Gpa bought were not put to use, to our great
disappointment. But we are heading back up in February to shower baby Francisco
and baptize Declan. So hopefully we’ll have more snow, less polar vortex, and
time to break in the sleds! We were all sad to leave town and head home and Gma
and Gpa were sad to see us go. They thought their house was awfully quiet
without us. I can’t believe that – because I’m sure they hardly noticed we were
there … (or we are like a big, loud, messy invading army)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see the ice skating pics and videos...once the weather cooperates and allows for outside time.
Post a Comment