We just got back from the lake! We headed north for the weekend to celebrate one of the best people we know ... my grandma, who turned 100 on Friday! There will be more on that BIG event in an upcoming post.
Then yesterday, we went to the lake for a family reunion as all my mom's relatives are in the state (for grandma's party). We had a beautiful, sunny, warm (for May in Minnesota) day with some awesome relatives. And best of all, I got the spend the day at one of my favorite places with my very favorite people. These are the three who call me Mom, keep me on my toes, make me laugh and cry, and bring me more joy than I could have ever imagined!
As you can clearly see, it was a wonderful, relaxing, cheesy grin-worthy Mother's Day!
5 comments:
Dec looks so much like TJ and Spencer in that pic!
MAssive cuteness! So good to see you all this weekend:)
That's exactly what I said when I saw it.
love these grins!
Those grins are perfect! Hope you framed them!!!
Tawnda
Post a Comment