![]() |
| My Valentines [also -can someone please re-teach Fiona how to smile?] |
As a family though, we did do a pretty good job celebrating each other. On Tuesday night, while people rotated through the bath queue, we made paper hearts for each family member and then wrote one thing we loved about that person on the heart. Nobody got to see their own heart until this morning, when we all found them at our places ... along with a few other treasures like a heart full of chocolates and a new sticker activity book.
We read our hearts out loud during dinner tonight and had fun identifying who wrote each thing. We smiled, we laughed, we filled each other's buckets. That, and french toast, were the perfect way to celebrate the day.
I love Quinn because ...
- she is awesome! (F)
- she wears pretty shirts (D)
- she is so creative and helpful (M)
- she is so funny and I love her smile (S)
I love Dad because ...
- he is wild sometimes (Q)
- he is the best! (F)
- he plays hockey with me (D)
- he always knows how to make me laugh (S)
I love Fiona because ...
- she has such a kind heart (S)
- I think that she is good at art (Q)
- I like that she has a blue dress (D)
- her amazing sense of humor! (M)
I love Mom because ...
- she is the best! (F)
- she makes the best food (Q)
- she hugs me (D)
- she usually smells good and puts up with my bad jokes (M)*
*the smells good comment had Declan laughing for a solid five minutes
I love Declan because ...
- his voice is so cute (Q)
- he sings a lot (F)
- he sings and dances all the time and it makes me happy (S)
- he has a great sense of adventure and is so fun to play with (M)

1 comment:
I love this. I wanna play!
I love Quinn because she has the best scrunchy-nosed sparkly smile. She lights up the room!
I love Fiona because she has such a big and kind heart and the very best belly laugh!
I love Declan because he is funny, charming, and a good snuggle buddy!
I love Sara because I don’t need actual words to communicate with her and we always win at Password. Also, she’s delightful.
I love Mike because he is the best brother I could ask for and he has greatly improved my reflexes.
Happy Valentine’s Day to my favorites! ❤️
Post a Comment