She was a huge trooper on the 40 minute car ride home and only fussed when we were waiting in the Arby's drive thru line (Mom and Dad were hungry!). Yogi has been very curious about his new little sister and follows us wherever we take her. The first diaper change at home was a family event ... including Yogi!
Mike just finished giving Fi a tour of the house and now she's taking a little nap. It's been an exciting day for her.
Here are a couple pictures of her settling into the new digs:
4 comments:
YAY!! So glad everyone is home together! I went shopping today and bought PINK GIRL stuff!! Can't wait to come down and hold her!
Tracey
so glad you are all where you belong. can't wait to come down and play :) hope the first night went well. thinking of you all!!!
Love, Emmy
She looks right at home, as it should be!! I am so HAPPY for you guys!!! I hope you guys had a fun weekend and are getting into the swing of fulltime parenting!! I'm sure you are loving every minute!!
Love,
Tawnda
Here's to the Fabulous Fiona and the Frenzied Fantastical Fun ride she is about to put her parents through!
So happy all is well! You all have been through so much already, including Yogi, I hope the rest is just the normal craziness of bringing up baby.
Lots of hugs all around!
Love ya, Auntie M
Post a Comment