It's just about 5:00 pm as I am writing this. One year ago today at 5:00 pm, my water broke. I was dusting our bedroom and "patiently" waiting for tomorrow - when we would go to the hospital around dinner time and they would induce labor. Mike was sulking on the couch because he had been helping me clean and something wasn't cooperating. I waited about 10 minutes to tell him that we needed to go to the hospital - hoping the mood would pass!
And so began almost 29 hours of labor. But we'll leave that story for another post.
Today at 5:00 pm, I am watching a flash of pink crawl at lightning speed around the livingroom, pulling up on everything, shredding the junk mail, chattering, and "helping" me type my blog. I can't wait to see what we are doing in another year.
So here is Fiona on her last day of being a "baby."
2 comments:
awwww, can't believe a year has passed so quickly. so thankful to have the most amazing niece ever!!! :)
love, emmy
Happy Birthday beautiful Fiona Grace. You are so very LOVED:) B
Post a Comment