Wednesday, June 25, 2014

There are THREE of Them!

We are closing in on the two week marker of this family of six (with puppy) gig. Overall, it's going pretty well. We're only slightly more frazzled than usual. My college roommate, Nancy, was in town today and stopped by to say "hi." She laughed at the level of energy already present with the blondes and enjoyed her front row seat to the chaos. But I have to admit, we mostly love our chaos.

It definitely feels like Declan belongs and both Mike and I felt during my pregnancy that someone was missing in our gang. It doesn't feel that way anymore and that is awesome. So here's to our incredibly beautiful and smart [almost] four-year-old, our sassy, funny, charmer of a [almost] two-year-old, and our mostly mellow unless he's hungry new guy who makes us whole!

Fiona Grace
Quinn Scarlett
Declan George

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the universe shine down on the house of Vanneste
The family is complete now and Sara's uterus can rest!
(Hope I'm not insulting anyone)
Universal blessings to this wonderful family of six!
Love ya, M in Tucson

Emily said...

I'm so in love with those 3 little munchkins!

Anonymous said...

I finally caught up on your blog! Love love love love love love love love all the new pictures of everybody, your new baby boy is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Tawnda