It was chilly out tonight - but not terrible. D and I joined the gang for our block and then Mike and the girls continued on to the cul-de-sac. Daddy reports that they had a blast. I handled the trick-or-treaters while they were gone and then turned over the bowl when they got home. I'm not sure if Fiona enjoyed getting candy or handing it out more. She LOVED when friends came to our door. Quinn also liked it, but she was pretty worn out.
These pictures are a combination of ones my sister took at Pumpkins in the Park a couple weeks ago and actual shots from tonight. Happy Halloween!
| Superhero Batgirl pose |
| Ladybug |
| Little duck |
| Ladybug and Mama |
| Halloween pjs |
| Cheese face |
| Handing out candy |
| Bat puppy |
2 comments:
You should just make me the official family photographer. I mean, really ;) LOVE these. So glad I got to see the kiddos rock their costumes.
Yogi makes a great bat dog! Love the pics. M in Tucson
Post a Comment