Little dude thinks he is BIG STUFF in his new toddler bed. And - since he dorked around during nap on Saturday to the point that he fell out and clunked his head pretty good, he now also stays in his toddler bed! For our sanity, we also hooked the video monitor back up and reattached the gate. We'll make sure there are no late night wanderings before we completely remove the gate again. [He also inadvertently found where I had stashed - and then forgotten about - his pacifiers. He was super pumped. So they got tossed in the garbage! I'm done pulling the plug on the gang.]
Since we painted the room, the bunk beds have been assembled, the new dresser has been painted, and the crib has been replaced. I still need to work on some of the finer details of the organization and we have some wall space to fill. But I love how it is coming together - and the occupants really love it too! While it is bittersweet to see the crib pieces stacked in the garage, we are really excited for them to have a Big Kid space that they are proud of and that is growing with them.
**Ignore the poor lighting in the photos. Their room was clean, the beds were made, and I had five minutes. Those pieces don't always come together at the same time.
| I spy a little guy who is proud of his bed |
| Bunked. Q on top, F on the bottom. For this month. They switch on the first of every month. |
| New dresser in the corner And Gopher hockey figurine on the top. So they know which team to cheer for. |
| The one wall with stuff on it. They love the photo collages. And their letters are their favorite part of the room. |
2 comments:
Super cute room, and I love the color! I am uber impressed with your organizational skills:) B
The white bunk beds are ADORABLE! Love it. You are an organization master Sar!
Post a Comment