Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Auntie Tracey Took Pictures

Pro tip: surround yourself with talented people.

Completely related: I get almost giddy when Auntie Tracey pulls out her "big camera" and points it toward my people. Magic always happens!

She brought the big camera to the girls' birthday party in GR. When I saw her this last weekend, I got a whole USB drive full of happiness. So I thought I'd share some of my favorites (please note that this is me showing great restraint. It was really hard to narrow it down to these eleven. I told you it was a USB of happy!) THANK YOU, Auntie Tracey, for being so awesome and for sharing your talent with us!!

Birthday girls (almost 7. newly 5)

Now THIS is a Quinn look!

Toothless

They crack me up! These boys!

Watch out, boys! Q is IN!

She's too cool for face / ball smashing. But she loves her Milo!

Cousins at the party came in all sizes - even super tall!

And super small ... ish ... (we love you Boom Boom)

My boys

Loving their new hockey jerseys

Snuck big sister's bday present and tricked Gpa into reading it

1 comment:

The Bartholomews said...

I love any excuse to get my big camera out, and yours are the cutest of all!