Thursday, June 27, 2013

Life with Bugs

The almost 3-year-old cracks us up! She is just so funny. Quinn cracks us up too - with her antics. Fiona's is usually with the stuff she says. Seriously silly kid. Here are a couple of the new quotables:

  • On Tuesday, we went to the park. She smacked her mouth on the swing and I think she knocked a tiny chip out of her front tooth. I did several examinations of her mouth. I noticed she was licking her tooth, so I asked her if it felt funny. She said "yes." I know I looked concerned and asked her how it felt. She answered, "It feels ... orange." Sigh .... Mike nearly split a gut laughing!
  • This morning, she was sitting on the toilet (buck naked, by the way). She looked at me and said very seriously, "mama, do you know that I love myself?"
  • She also tells me to "hold on a sec" and "wait a minute" all the time. Can't blame her for that one ... I'm pretty sure she hears it all the time from us.

No comments: