Monday, September 13, 2010

Baby Carnival Games

Mike had a very successful night. He managed to anger both Baby and me by playing "Whack-a-Mole" with Baby's foot. Baby got so annoyed that it let out quite a kick that had me yelling "OW" and Mike laughing hysterically. He has been banned from playing additional carnival games until Baby comes out and my organs are not the victim of his fun!

Speaking of Baby coming out, we had a good doctor appointment today where basically they told us that Baby and I are so healthy that they don't see any need to rush things. So we will continue to wait. Baby was nice and low when they checked so hopefully something will happen in the next few days. Until then, Yogi is enjoying at least one walk every day.

3 comments:

The Bartholomews said...

I don't think baby was mad...I think he/she was excited and thinking Dad RULES!!

Sorry, I know I shouldn't encourage him...

Tracey

Nancy said...

Are you still working, Sara? Or do you get to lounge for a few days till baby decides it's time?

...and shame on you, Tracey, encouraging him like that lol

The Bartholomews said...

It's too much fun, I can't help it! Especially when I am not the one who has to deal with it anymore ;)