| All dressed up for field trip day |
Guess what!?! I'm back and I still have random things with no coherent theme. Which is actually pretty consistent with how life is here right now. We're trucking along to the end of the school year and just trying to keep it all together. The end of the school year also means the end to the Year of Three Drop Offs and Pick Ups. In five days. Not that anyone is counting ...
I bought two Razor scooters off Craigslist. The girls got three-wheel scooters for their birthdays last year and love them. But they don't go very fast and all their neighborhood buddies are on the faster versions. I assumed that Dec would then have two "junior" scooters to choose from. I couldn't have been more wrong. The great scooter war is rivaling the great bike war and he wants little to do with the slow version of anything. I saved a photo of a scooter on Auntie's phone when I saw her this week and said "get this for your nephew for his birthday" (but it's really for me. I'm praying for an end to the scooter war).
| They dressed like this so people would think they are twins |
I completed the inevitable and unenviable task of switching the drawers over to the new season. Thanks to a large, delicious Mother's Day coffee and cooperative children, no one should die of heat stroke. So, predictably, a cold front came through and it's back to the mid-fifties for highs. It's probably not the worst thing. It was mid-80s on Sunday and I was at the zoo with four Vanneste puddles. These people, they are Mike's, and not a one of them can handle the heat.
Mike just turned on the ending of The Fugitive that we DVR'ed last night. That's my cue to wrap it up!
No comments:
Post a Comment