We attempted the traditional small cousin picture earlier in the day on the Fourth this year. While the "how many of them are going to be crying" photos are super entertaining, it was fun to get a picture where everyone is happy - even if Hux refuses to admit he's having a good time.
And then (not at all because the beverages had been flowing during the flotilla), the first generation of cousins decided to recreate the photo ... complete with a Declan photobomb.
1 comment:
Cousins are the best! I'm the oldest of 14 grandkids, and I have 11 cousins (plus two of their spouses) on my mom's side of the family. Things are kind of off generation-wise on my dad's side of the family because of big age gaps, but I have six first cousins on my dad's side and then 11 second cousins and several spouses. Sometimes it makes me sad to think that my kids will have far fewer cousins! (So far, they have one on my side and almost two on Scott's side.) But I'm hoping my cousins and I on my mom's side are always close, and all the great-grandkids grow up close as well!
Post a Comment