Sorry faithful blog readers. Last week was crazy and I didn't get any blogging done. Fiona woke up last Sunday with a cold and by Thursday, we were in the ER with dehydration, RSV, and a touch of pneumonia. She was on oxygen Thursday night, and by Friday evening, was much more herself. We escaped the hospital on Saturday and she is home with Grandma J this week on the road to recovery. Her cough frustrates her and her appetite is still not back to normal - but we are getting there.
Thanks to Grandma, Mike and I feel more in control of life again and are chipping away at righting our world.
While Mike feeds Fiona, I thought I would share Valentine's Day greetings from our kids. Love to you all!

With our Valentine's Day presents

Wearing our cool glasses from day care
Playing tag with Dad
3 comments:
Big hugs, Vanneste Family! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.
SO glad the sweet girl is feeling better. I'm sure Fiona will enjoy her week with Grandma, and will be all ready to see her Auntie Emmy this weekend. Lots of Valentine's love sent to you all!!!
OMG, so glad you all made it through!!!! Hospitalization is NOT fun!!! Poor thing!!!!!!!!!
Praying you all continue to improve!!!!
Can't wait til the 5th!!!
Tawnda
Post a Comment