Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Pool Party
At the end of January, Fiona, Mike, and I attended our first MN State Pool Tournament to watch Grandpa J play. Grandpa and team played great (other than a couple scowls from Grandpa when the ball just didn't go where he wanted it to), and we had a fun time cheering them on. Fiona was especially interested in the team of biker dudes playing nearby and I swear I saw Mike's hair turn a little gray as he noticed his daughter's interest in them.
Last weekend, we met Grandpa and Grandma J at their hotel to hang out and to use them for their pool area. Fiona rocked her new swimsuit and thought Dad was hilarious when he would go underwater and jump back up with a splash. She's definitely a water baby. I see swimming lessons in our near future.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, who took such FANTASTIC pictures during your pool shoot??? ;)
can't get enough of that cute girl in her adorable swimming suit! thanks for posting!!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait......
love,
Tawnda
Post a Comment