It was a kind way of saying what Mike and I had discovered two days earlier. Fiona is pretty sure she should be center of the universe, and if she's not, she'll whine about it. That's right, faithful readers, she's learned to whine. It's a little bit cute and a little bit grating on the nerves. In fact, Fiona's whine makes mommy and daddy want wine!
The whine is probably here to stay - as Mike points out, I still whine to my parents to get what I want so the behavior modeling is probably not ideal ... but we are working at home and at day care to let her know that she is loved and important, but maybe not quite the center of the universe. Perhaps just slightly left of center ;-)
She continues to grow so quickly. Here are a few new pictures for you to enjoy:
Kicking back during naptime
The cold is hardly "bear"able
Mom - the stupid seahorse is on my head again
5 comments:
all i have to say is, like mother like daughter! ;) thanks for the cute pictures. the bear one made my whole day!!
On Twitter we have a love of healthy babies. I LOVE the chubby arms in the nap picture!! Also, please do not tell Maximus that there are other babies in this universe. He would not be ok with sharing strangers let alone people he knows. ;) Slow down babies!
I love your day care provider because that was so nicely put!!
We have a DIVA. I repeat, we have a DIVA! ;-)
ohhh she takes after her mommy ;)
she is such a cutie pie.. cutest bear ive ever seen!
love you guys!
Post a Comment