I have a whole list of things to post, but the video we took tonight trumped everything. In the last few days, Fiona has decided that Yogi is HYSTERICAL! Our day care was closed today and Daddy day care (hooray Mike for staying home so I could go to work) said that Yogi and Fiona were playing like crazy.
This laughing fit started with Yogi and me running around the basement and lasted for almost 10 minutes. The whole family got in on the action and Mike and I both had stomachaches from laughing so hard!
8 comments:
i know i said the HIMYM suit video was, but THIS is the best.video.ever.
Me too....my favorite video so far!!!
LOL!!!!!! Baby laughter=best thing ever!!!!! Can't wait to hear it live!!! Love to you all!
Put a huge smile on my face... Love to hear that giggle! The BEST!!!
B
I need another Fiona fix! I love that baby giggle!
Ellie enjoyed watching the video! She waved her arms and then finsihed with some clapping and a raspberry- they are communicating with each other :)
so fun! Love her laugh!
How precious! You should have seen Eli running around trying to find where the giggles were coming from when I played it! Hope our angel is feeling better to spread more giggles around!
Kathy B.
Post a Comment