Saturday, February 19, 2011

Solid, Man!

There's big stuff happening around dinner time in our house! Runny, mushy bowls of big stuff! That's right - Fiona is eating solid food.

As expected, she loves it. She was so ready to start and is quite proud to sit at the dinner table in her booster chair with us every night during dinner. She also sits at the lunch table with the big kids at day care and basically thinks that rocks.

We have tried rice cereal, which was good until other stuff enter her world. Now she is boycotting it unless I mix other food in with it. Can't really blame her! And sweet potatoes (yum!), apples (more please!), and green beans (tolerable). Squash and bananas may be coming next.

Here are some photos and videos of the Fiona food extravaganzas that happen nightly at our house.
Yummy! This stuff is good.
Messy girl
I'm not sure about this!
Rice cereal take 2 (take 1 did not go so well -
we'll spare you the crying video!)
Sweet potatoes
Apples

2 comments:

Emily said...

thanks for posting. the videos were very fun to see :)

The Bartholomews said...

The apples video is hilarious! I also love the look after the second bite...like she is saying "what did I do that was so funny??" Can't wait to see her soon!