Friday, October 9, 2015

Three Pumpkins

The kids are starting to realize that I love taking fall pictures of them sitting in the midst of pumpkins. There's just something about cute faces peeking out from orange gourds that gets me every time! So as we left Sever's last weekend and the girls asked to play in the pumpkins for a minute, Mike said "no" and I said "sure." They picked my answer (sorry, honey!).

I love watching them run around and decide which pumpkin holds their heart for the year. Or in the case of Quinn, which baby pumpkin needed to be moved to be by its mama pumpkin. We haven't picked our official Halloween pumpkins yet, but the pumpkin preview was a blast!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too darn cute! There is just something about a cute kid and a pumpkin...

Emily said...

Dec blends in - I'm surprised no one tried to take home that little pumpkin ;)